Income statement / Balance sheet figures incorrect

Stephy

The figures of income statement and balance sheet for 31 March 2022 are not correct. It miss out all entries that I've recorded for March 2022.  When I generate the income statement for 1/3/2022 to 31/3/2022, it says "there is no information available for this report". The figures for balance sheet generated for 31/3/2022 are also all wrong. I have pressed the button "Recalculate Customer's balances" but still does not help. However, there is no problem for the trial balance report. No clue on what's happening. Does anyone got the same problem before?

Did you check the Journal entries to confirm if all the transactions are correct? If you have a backup created before this issues started, you can restore it and manually enter just the new transactions you have after the backup creation.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I have a similar issue with Balance Sheets. It will only update the correct balances to the last day of each month. If I choose Today or Yesterday in "Select Date" the balances are only correct for the last day of the previous month, which is the same as selecting End As Last Month. I submitted a bug report regarding. Not sure how long this bug has been there, I've noticed it on Windows version 10.08 and 10.11.