What are the new features of WavePad software and where to check before upgrade ?

Ricky Gai

WavePad Masters Edition v13.22

Hi,

I wish to upgrade the latest version of WavePad software, but unsure what are the new features ?

The version 13.22 Effects -> Basic Effects -> Sci-Fi -> Astronaut it sounds not like Astronaut at all ( eg. Houston speaking ).

I want to know where to find the new features of WavePad software added, especially the "Effects -> Basic Effects" before I can purchase the upgrade version.

Personally, I am looking for more features adding to the SFX Library.

Please advise.

• Ricky Gai changed the title to What are the new features of WavePad software and where to check before upgrade ?

hi,

I visited that page before, it does not tell much details, if merely fixing bug, should give free upgrade to existing subscribers regardless of license expiring because there is no features adding.

Imagine a user purchased a version with bugs, after six months license expired, then asked to renew license just to get the version that with old bug(s) fixed and no new features ?

I suggests that WavePad should add in more new SFX features together with bugs fixed as to encourage customers to upgrade to the latest version.

Please advise.