Problem reporting when using multiple currencies (how to create one integrated report)

c19

The NCH help file states that if you want to use multiple currencies you must open multiple businesses. However this presents a problem in terms of reporting. How do you produce ONE integrated income statement and balance sheet (since it is after all really one business and using multiple businesses is a concession to the way NCH software works).

• c19 changed the title to Problem reporting when using multiple currencies (how to create one integrated report)
On 2/25/2022 at 11:00 AM, c19 said:

The NCH help file states that if you want to use multiple currencies you must open multiple businesses. However this presents a problem in terms of reporting. How do you produce ONE integrated income statement and balance sheet (since it is after all really one business and using multiple businesses is a concession to the way NCH software works).

I found the answer to my own query. There is a consolidated report function that allows multiple businesses to be combined and the average currency exchange rate to be set.

• 4 months later...

Thanks for sharing the problem solution as well because I also want to know it and was about to post the topic but found my answer already over here. I am glad I found your post. I was searching for professional dissertation writing services online through which I can hire a professional essay writer to write my assignments and while searching for it online, I found your post.

Thanks to c19.
Just in case anyone is wondering where that report function is, you will find it it by clicking the 'Reports' button and choosing 'Consolidated reports' or from the list that appears on the left.

• 3 months later...