Stops recording after 35 minutes

Ludwig67

SoundTap does not have an option to automatically stop the recording process at specific times.  In this case, you may want to check your computer's power settings and confirm your computer is not going idle, or to hibernation, or to sleep when inactive for 1 hour, and test making the recording again.

In case this issue remains, you may want to contact the NCH Software support team for more assistance.  

• 10 months later...

I had the exact same problem, it cut out at 35 minutes, while using the machine.  So, power management is not the issue.  Windows 10.

I actually need to be able to record a voice constantly for 60 plus hours, in a variable bit rate. ( THen, I will need to use a command line mp3 splitter and a tag.exe.)

I am seeing a 0b mp3 file, while recording to the vbr.  I speculate, I will need to double my file size and half the free space on my playback phone, because the vrb recording is not handled competently by soundtap.  But, I am still testing and trying a second time.

I am posting here, hoping that the op remembers the work around, or if this is a fluke.