Voice Transfer Trouble in AXON

abhiinfotech207

Hi all.

Well till the date we are using Cisco ATA 186, which contact my Netgear wireless router and the call is routed to my service provider gateway. In this we have to enter Real Pins ID and Password provided by my service provider...

well now what i want to do.. is that all call should directly come to my AXON Server and I have configure my Service Provider Proxy on Axon and it will pass call to ATA..

I have done everything sucessfully, call are being dialed sucessfully in Express talk..

but when i am configuring my cisco ata for this call are being made but voice is not transfered..

well i have gone through techinical support of AXON,

this one..

P. When transferring a call, the call is connected but the transferred caller cannot be heard.

On the Axon Web Control panel select External Lines, and then click the name of the External Line being used for the transfer. On the display for that line, click the <Advanced Line Settings> button. On the Advanced Settings page, scroll down to Sip Compatibility Options and tick the check boxes for “Disable call activity polling” and “Prevent odd RTP ports being forwarded”.

i did that and well for first two calls voice was transfred but then for three calls it wasn't well can anyone provide any solution...

Thanks.

abhi.

well i solved the problem....

well

Local RTP Port listining to was defult 8000 well.. i changed it to 15000, well it solved my problem.. as 8000 port was some time used by other program...

well if anyone facing the same problem.. you can try out this...

thanks anyway..

thanks.

abhi.