Adding IMAGE to Mp3 Audio Tags Not Working

LICRYNO

Version 9.3.4 Switch Pro

Ever since i upgraded to Switch Pro 9.3.4 2022, I've had issues adding audio tags to file conversions.

Particularly with Mp3 conversions.
I go to add a artist/album/song/genre and album cover image under TAGS > selecting a .png file.
I'm not modifying the original file.

When I convert, the resulting file lacks an image, but has all my metadata.

Anyone else?

PS - Ive also had trouble with .mp4 source files getting corrupted if I select "Apply changes to source files and converted files" in the tag window. CATASTROPHIC corruption of the original file and no conversion.

Is this issue happening with all mp3 files you try converting, or just with particular ones?

Have you tested playing the mp3 file on different media players?  If you re-open the file on Switch do you see the album cover image you added?

Could you try using a different image just for the test, to confirm if the issue is not related to the image you are using?

After i turned my computer off, then back on, the image showed up. 

I struggled with this for an hour. I decided to upcovert to .wav, then back down and the album cover I added didn't show up until I restarted the computer.
So, I don't know why, but ever since i got 9.3.4 I've been having ghost like bugs such as this. Until further notice, if I run into trouble, I'll shutdown and restart.