Upgrading Moneyline

Sue S

I'm currently running version 3.02 which was free back in 2018. I'm considering upgrading to the newest verson 4.02. My first question is - is there still a free version or would I need to purchase the new version? I would purchase the new version if the free one no longer exists. My second question is - has anyone upgraded from what I have now to 4.02 and were there any problems upgrading? I was going to install the upgrade but I keep getting a message that there may be incompatibility issues, so I'm a little hesitant.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

That is not correct. If you were using the free version you are prompted from time to time to confirm you are using the program for non-commercial home use only, if you close this prompt by mistake or you choose any other option than the one that says you are using for home use only, this version blocks and changes to the trial version which will eventually ask you to purchase. But the free version on its own and as long as you keep choosing the correct option when prompted it will not ask you to purchase at any point. Also, you need to make sure you actually installed the free version and not the trial version. The link Elk provided above is the correct link to the free version of the program. 

• 3 months later...

Thanks for your responses regarding the free version. i'd still like an answer to my second question:

My second question is - has anyone upgraded from what I have now (3.02) to 4.02 and were there any problems upgrading? I was going to install the upgrade but I keep getting a message that there may be incompatibility issues, so I'm a little hesitant.

Thanks!

• 5 months later...

Hi @Sue S,

The difference between the version 3.02 and 4.02 are for retina display high resolution icons and Maintenance release. You should not have a problem with using the upgraded version. 

You can check the demo version, here is the link:

http://www.oldversiondownload.com/oldversions/moneyline-4-02-2020-06-05.exe

The demo version lasts limited time and it is intended for testing purposes.