Compatible avec Window 11

Gisele Charbonneau

• 1 year later...

I am having the same problem. SoundTap v 7.24 does not work on my Lenovo running Windows 11. Will the licensed version of ST solve the problem?

I changed the SoundBlaster device to another one and SoundTap is now working on my Windows 11. 

Edited by yasai
Need to update the information.

Hi,

SoundTap is compatible with Windows 11. You can check this information on the official website, here is the link:
https://www.nch.com.au/soundtap/index.html

You can try restarting the computer at least twice as to make sure that the drivers are loaded properly. If it still does the same thing, please try installing all available Windows Updates in the computer as it could be a sound driver issue that may need to be updated.

On 1/19/2022 at 9:00 AM, Gisele Charbonneau said:

Je viens de me procurer un nouvel ordinateur doté de Window 11. Soundtap est-il compatible ?

Non. Non compatible. Il "prétend" être compatible mais je n'arrive pas à le faire fonctionner sur un nouvel ordinateur avec Windows 11.

Et j'ai essayé de redémarrer l'ordinateur. Mise à jour de tous les pilotes. Désinstallez SoundTap, puis téléchargez-le à nouveau et réinstallez-le. Ça ne marche pas.

Nope.  It doesn't work with Windows 11.  It "claims" to work but does not work.  I have updated all drivers, restarted the computer many times, un-installed SoundTap and then downloaded it fresh to install it.  Restarted computer, yada, yada, yada. . . It doesn't work.