Photostage wont open saved folder

Jeff Jewett

Built slideshow 250kb. Saved multiple time during build to a main folder and a backup folder, Used save as in tool bar. Saved to  original and back up file folders each time saved. Opens and works multiple times during build from either folder location. Randomly when opening from the one of the file folders photo stage will open and go to resolve missing files, I hit resolve then browse to folder location and the folder/file does not exist. Close photo stage go to open backup file folder and  photo stage does the same thing in backup folder. Close Photo stage and go to file location in C drive and folders exists, check properties and show 250kb. I have rebuild this slide show from scratch 4 times saving under different names. I have tried going back to old folders but not there. I deleted all old folders built new folder under new name and after awhile issues continues.

p.s.  I am getting faster at building the slideshows LOL

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jeff

• 4 months later...

Hi @Jeff Jewett,

Please be aware that in order to open the project on your computer that was created in PhotoStage, all elements that you used in your project (images/videos/audio files) need to be in the same folder as the project. If one of the elements (video/audio/image) is missing, the project will not open because it can not read the one file that is missing. 

In order to avoid this situation in the future, when you finish you project click Menu->File->Back up Project File to Folder. This will create a folder on your computer that will include all elements (videos/audio files/images) that you used for the project and the project itself. 

The other method would be to simply Export your file and you can later play it with your player.