Zoom is not smooth

c.guidotti

Hi, is this issue present on the exported file or while you preview it? If the problem is while you preview it is because the program is rendering the project, and you will notice the preview is not that smooth.  This usually happens when the cache and temporary files folder is too full. Try to go to Options > General > Cache and click on the button that says Clear Cache. 

Hi, sorry I did not specify it, unfortunately the problem happens on the exported file. In the mean time I did some tests and I can tell you this :

- problem occurs if I create the zoom/pan while if automatic zoom or pan is used it does not

- I tried different fram rates but no improvements

- I tried even with 2K or 4K resolution but again no improvements

Thank you

Hi. I have issues with this also.  Here's what I've figured out.  If it is a heavy file (large format & file size), it is more likely to be clunky.  If I try to pan too fast, it will be clunky.  I am already zoomed in on the pic in order to pan across it.  That's asking a lot. (I'm working with a Dell 5555, Windows 10, and 16 GB of ram) I sometimes have to make that one animation last about 10-15 seconds to keep it from jerking.  If you're not zooming in on the image, you may want to edit your picture to something a bit lighter (smaller format or file size). That will allow you to pan faster.  That's how I manage around the issue.  However, I do wish it would just work smoothly. I hope this is useful.