Free version??

Mondrian

• 1 year later...

I have printed several times (mainly to check spacing etc.) but all of a sudden it says I have to buy it  in order to print!!  Is this a free version or not?  The above post says VSTI and some print options are the only limitations. The web site does not give any mention of time nor feature limits on the free "Hobbyist" or "Demo" version.

(Crescendo Version 9.40)

@Davey110

The free version doesn't offer all features available in the paid version, when you have the situation to be asked for registration or buy the software, that is an indicator that the option is available only for paid version.

Hi,

Please note that the free versions of our programs have usage restrictions especially if you've updated to the newer versions (new restrictions may have been applied). We'd always recommend getting a license to better utilize the program. It comes with free tech support via email as well.

I may have found the problem - a bug in the software. Occasionally it will give me the message that the feature I am trying to use requires me to purchase the program (even to enter notes!).  Re-starting the program resolves the issue.