Difference between Business Version and Corporate Version?

gunnerstacklebox

Hey,

I'm looking into adding Inventoria and Copper Plus to my business. I've been using Copper Free  and spreadsheets for inventory until now but my business has expanded so I can justify the expenses.

But I want to know the exact differences if possible between the two editions of Inventoria. All I can find is what is stated on the website as being singler user and no web access support. Does the no web access support mean that the Business version cannot sync between Copper and Inventoria? Or does it just mean Tech Support will not assist with it? I could open a support ticket to ask but last time I opened a ticket without a paid version I waited almost a year for a response.

Cheers!

• 8 months later...

The difference between Inventoria Business Edition and Inventoria Corporate Edition is that the Corporate Edition includes the option for the Web Access feature which allows the program to be accessible to multiple users in different locations. Also in this version of the program, you have the option for Multiple Businesses. They run as if they were entirely different installations. Settings can be changed for each business. Each business has its own suppliers and items.

For any additional questions you can contact NCH technical support using the following link:
https://www.nch.com.au/support/index.html

• 1 month later...

Most of us have heard the term, but are still not sure what they mean or which one is best for our purposes. You need to get product designers for hire and learn more new skills for products design tools. The business version of Microsoft Office can be used by small businesses and big companies, while the corporate version is an option to access Microsoft products and services on a network. The good news is you don’t need to make a choice between one or the other; there's no difference.