Downloading recording from DDS to Cd?

MartinGuptill

Hi,

I'm still trying to make a cd using a recording from my DDS (Olympus). I'm using Mac 0s10 to download the lesson which come down as wma files. I can convert those files to aif and save them in itunes I can listen to those files on my ipod. omegle  xender What I can't do is make a cd to play in my car. I have tried the aif, mp3 and the wav files. I copy and burn to a disc but I can't get the cd to play. I seem to be missing a step or 2. Help please

What is the encoder that you are using to convert the files and to burn the CD, that could something that is affecting and the reason why is not playing on your car. Now if you try this to another CD player, can you hear it? because if you can, is better to check the CD player information of your car. 

• 1 year later...

Confirm what formats are supported by your car radio CD player in order to be able to playback your files burnt into your discs, Normally cd car radio players support cd-rom discs created on your pc, and others have the option to load mp3's on USB sticks but not on a disc. Please make sure to confirm what is supported by your car radio before creating the disc in order to choose the correct option.