Mixpad - What audio files are played when saved project loaded?

mickguy

I have a saved project with 8 different audio tracks. When I load the project at a later time are the audio files the same ones I originally imported or have they been recoded and saved in another folder? I do notice that in the associated ProjectData folder it appears that the tracks are there but they are a different size than the original and numbered with an aud file extension. Are these the audios that are played when the project is reloaded or are the originals still played?

When a MixPad project is saved, a MixPad Project file and a Project Data folder are saved in the same location, the MixPad project file <name>.mpdp and the folder <name>.mpdp.ProjectData. Both must always remain in the same location because when the MixPad Project file <name>.mpdp file is opened, it pulls the tracks from a folder in the same location with the same name plus ".ProjectData". For example, a MixPad Project file named "Ultra Sound.mpdp" will look for, in its same location, the project tracks in a folder called "Ultra Sound.mpdp.ProjectData". The MixPad project file will not remember the location of the Project Data if it is moved alone, it will always look for a folder within the same location, if needed, move them together. As names are very important to be able to open MixPad Projects, do not change the name of the MixPad Project file or Project Data Folder, if you do, make sure the <name> portion is exactly the same for both.