Mixpad for iphone

KatherineX

I am trying to use mixpad on iphone and playback what I have edited. I can hear the music with headphones but want it to play on speakerphone. What do I need to do? When I take headphones off I only hear the music in the phone earpiece not through speakerphone.

thanks

9 hours ago, KatherineX said:

I am trying to use mixpad on iphone and playback what I have edited. I can hear the music with headphones but want it to play on speakerphone. What do I need to do? When I take headphones off I only hear the music in the phone earpiece not through speakerphone.

thanks

Hi!

In this case, you may need to restart your phone, as it may be playing through the phone's earpiece (and not through the loudspeakers) because it may be detecting that you are still in a phone call.

Restart your phone and re-open the program. Let us know if this addresses your concern. Keep in touch!

11 hours ago, KatherineX said:

Yes it worked thank you. I assume it is the same for android as I have 2 tablets that are doing the same thing.

You are most welcome!

Feel free to reply to this threadl should you have another concern you need help with.