Audio twice as fast as video within VP

Graham Law

Hi

Ive used Debut as I have previously to capture from a webcam and produce a .mp4 file which plays fine when viewed on its own.

But when I add it to a Videopad project the video is ok but the audio plays as far as I can determine at twice speed ie like a chipmunk.

Any idea

Here is a link to a typical file that is causing problem

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Zzftk1TDlNtJQfhbYHnxqnuvti866gM2/view?usp=sharing

thanks very much

Graham

It's just fine in the current release.

For licensed users upgrades are free for up to six months from purchase date.  After that, VP will continue to fully function but a fee will be required in order to register the newest.  Retain your old install file and registration info.

If yours is a registered version that was purchased prior to six-months ago, go here and download the latest release that is dated within the free upgrade period.  It should register, and the issue may be fixed.

UNlicensed versions can always be test driven, but may have limited features.  Retain your purchased installer and registration info.

Thanks Nat just sorted it - I was using 10.2 and looks like it has been fixed in a later release - but thanks for checking.

I should have updated to the latest before posting - what threw me was it has previously worked with 10.2 - go figure!

Thanks again

Graham