A minor suggestion/improvement

RrnR

My congratulations on a fine product.  One of the reasons I chose (and paid for !) it was that the support seems to be responsive.

I just have a minor suggestion.  I finished a reasonably major project recently and on loading it again found unresolved references to several video files originally from Youtube that I had accidentally cleaned up.  It was easy enough to find them again by entering the name of the mp4 into Youtube, but entering the name would be much faster/easier if we had this button:

[AAARRRGGGHHH! I can't add an image to the post!]

Try this:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bv67ziuvnt6i400/Videopad 1.png?raw=1

(Explanation in case you can't see the screenshot - I'm suggesting you add a "Copy name" button to the "resolve missing files" dialog which would copy the missing filename to the clipboard.)

Until a project is complete, never move or delete source files.  VP prompts to 'resolve' missing files when a project is reloaded.  The name of the file is yellow.

Save Project File AS routinely, giving it a unique # or name, so as not to overwrite prior saves.  Using Save Project Files (no AS) will overwrite.  From the HOME tab, that choice is available by clicking the chevron to the right of the Save Project button on the toolbar.