Trial VideoPad

Edgard Vicente

• borate changed the title to Trial VideoPad

Friend Borate, just a note. I have been using a paid version of Videopad for a year or two. Today I was invited to update it and it said there might be issues with feautures. It didnt bother me bc all my paid stuff update all the time. Great was my dissappointment to realise I couldnt export anymore. I spent an hour to find my product key (and couldnt) and another hour to search the internet and your forum to avoid paying twice for the same thing. I saw some of your answers that this indeed will have to be the case. In the end I did find my old key, which was expired, and I bought a new package for the upgrade price. Some love was lost in the process, though. It should have said far more clearly that my old version would not work anymore (its useless to get to the vpj stage) etc. I felt and still feel hoodwinked. I was already comparing other video programs bc I swore not to ever use Videopad again, but did so anyway, bc I was that far with the video that I wanted to upload today. So that's my story. Will be more wary in future! Regards, Jimi le Roux.

There's no mandate to update, and new features can always be checked out by downloading the latest, unlicensed.  Just retain the old license, which should be valid if you want to reinstall the version that you purchased.  It should fully perform as before, and not expire.  There's no need to pay again.

If there are issues, use this form...   https://www.nch.com.au/support/reg.html

Export may be disabled after the trial period non-registered versions.  Try the AVI format for export.  Or install the free, limited feature release linked above, and try AVI.