NCH Mix Pad SetUp -so I can hear the First track while recording the 2nd track?

JafferStroks

Hi Mix pad -users -I have recorded a track in Mono mode using a UPhoria USB speaker connection (external connection via usb) it records fine -but then i try to play it back but wont play -I have to pull out the usb connection to Uphoria -can you please tell me what  xender I have to change so I can then add a 2nd track while listening to the first track laid down 

I can do it using another program but cant seem to find what I need to change in MixPad 

22 hours ago, JafferStroks said:

Hi Mix pad -users -I have recorded a track in Mono mode using a UPhoria USB speaker connection (external connection via usb) it records fine -but then i try to play it back but wont play -I have to pull out the usb connection to Uphoria -can you please tell me what I have to change so I can then add a 2nd track while listening to the first track laid down 

I can do it using another program but cant seem to find what I need to change in MixPad 

Hi Jaffer!

On MixPad, kindly go to preferences/options > General > Audio Playback > Select the proper audio device (internal speakers, headphones, or others if you are using another audio interface).

Once set, restart the program.

Let us know if this addresses your concern. Keep in touch!