Programe is not opening

ChrisPeris

Hello,

I am using an older version of the programe (4.65) and yesterday i programmed it to open automatically by opening the pc and also tried to see how i can work the programme from another pc. During the day and after the changes the programme worked perfectly. Today when i open my pc the programme opened but a message pop up saying that "software has crashedof an abnormal exception. I report the incident to the technical department through email and i am waiting for a solution. When i am opening the programme manually the same pop up displayed and the programme is closing.

Is it something i can do to solve the problem?

If i update the programme to the latest version the problem will be solved? and how can i update without using the programme itself?

Shall i restore my pc in an earlier date?

Thanks and sorry for the large text

• 1 year later...

Depending on the software version of the program and your current version of the operating system you are using, there might be compatibility issues. There is an option to set the program compatibility. 

Go to the program icon, right-click on it and select Properties. In the newly opened window select the Compatibility tab, check the Compatibility Mode and from the drop down menu select Windows version. 
Try and experiment with which version is it running without issues.