Paste mix plays left ear only…

JerryZ

I have $3/m subscription for my iPhone 11 and can’t do what I think is a simple function. When I paste the mix so I can hear both play at the same time the pasted mix only plays in left ear (no stereo). I’m using the basic plug in ear phones that come with the iPhone, no bluetooth. I tried sliding the L/R button all the way to the right no go, tried the middle no go, both play the left ear only. The main/original plays both (stereo) but I can’t get the pasted mix to play stereo. I have both the main and mix selected at stereo (not mono), I’ve tried different formats but nothing works. If I play the mix by itself in the WavePad it plays in stereo. But when I paste the mix and then listen in the WavePad hoping to hear both mix and main in stereo the mix plays left only, while the main plays stereo. OMG someone help!!

My ear phones work fine, they work in other apps as they should both in stereo. 

I’ve tried uninstalling than reinstalling still does left only. I am restoring my purchase does that carry over the incorrect settings I’m trying to clear? It’s assumed uninstalling resets everything back to default, normal. 

What’s frustrating is that I love this app AND I did not have this problem until the last month or so. I have been using it for about 2 years and up until now it has been great… what am I missing here? Is something unchecked, did I change a setting and not realize?

Please help!!

Hi!

Kindly send us the exported audio file from MixPad wherein the paste mix plays on the left channel only.

You may upload the files on a cloud storage service (Google Drive/DropBox/WeTransfer/etc.) of your choice then please send us the transfer link so that we may be able to access the files.

Thank you for your cooperation.

I don’t recognize this view. It looks like the master version. I have an iPhone 11 and a basic version/subscription about $3/m 

Will it work with my version or do I need to upgrade?

I didn’t have any issues until the last month or so and I’ve been using.the app for 2 years

7 hours ago, JerryZ said:

Can someone tell me how it’s done? What I need to do? 

I just tried again using my iPhone and it doesn’t work 

Hi Jerry, this was done on the MacOS version of MixPad Master's Edition.

Kindly open a support ticket through this link https://www.nch.com.au/support/index.html so that we can retrieve further information about your case.