Exported video will not play after upload

tubanation

Hi, I am new to this forum. I have been using video pad daily on my pc laptop for quite a while but I 
really am not an expert. What I do is record music practice videos using OBS studio, I remux them to 
mp4, and then import them to Videopad where I add reverb and to correct video and audio sync. I then 
export the video to my pc and upload it to Onedrive, download it from one drive to my phone, then 
share to instagram. (I do the whole upload part because instagram videos have to be over a minute to 
upload from a pc). Starting a couple of days ago something changed. After uploading the video to 
Onedrive (I have also tried Google Drive with the same results) the video will not play correctly, even 
though it played fine on my pc before the upload. I get a message from one drive saying Video can not 
be played at this time. It gives to option to play the video with another app like Video Player, but when I 
do that the audio plays fine but the video is frozen on the first frame. If I upload my mp4 to onedrive 
skipping the videopad part everything is fine. I must have accidentally changed some setting of is this 
something else? Any thoughts

What are the export settings?  What version of VP is being used?

To get to the bottom of this please share the completed Videopad project - not the remuxed mp4 source or the exported result.

The process is easy, quick and can be done privately.  Just follow these steps...

•     Back up --- With your project on the timeline, click on MENU at the top-left.  Click FILE|BACK UP PROJECT FILES TO FOLDER.  Choose a folder and SELECT FOLDER.
  •     Upload ---  Use a free server - Google Drive, MS OneDrive, etc.* - to upload the saved, numbered FOLDER.    Do NOT upload the individual VPJ or export file. 
  •     Get link --- Get a public link.  If using Google Drive click GET SHAREABLE LINK. If necessary change "restricted" to "anyone with the link can view" 
  •     Share ---     Click COPY LINK | DONE.  Paste that link here, or click the folder at the top-right of this forum to message it privately to me.  It won't be shared.

*    Before uploading, right-click the folder, click PROPERTIES.  Look at the File Size to confirm that it's not too big for the free space on the server.