Split Level

Schof

Hi,

I've just started playing with DreamPlan, I want to create a split level garden, ground level 5m wide x3m deep with steps going up 69cm to level 1 which is 9.44m wide x 2.65m deep then steps going up 58cm to level 2 which is 6.4m wide by 4m deep, I want a wall separating each level and fence all round all the exterior of all the levels.

Is this possible how do I go about creating the levels and the correct wall height.

This is probably something easy I am missing, but I have no idea how to achieve this!

Many thanks for any help you can give.

Tim

In this case, you may edit the story's elevation and create different elevations for each part of the garden, then you can create the path using Exterior > Path.  Repeat the same steps to create the other levels, and then connect them using Building > Stairs and adjust the stairs width, height, the thread rise, run, and nose and place it accordingly. 

To create the walls, you may specify the wall height and width and either use the free or fixed draw options. The same will apply for the fences which you can find under Exterior > Fencing. 

For more details you may access the DreamPlan tutorial here https://www.nchsoftware.com/design/tutorial.html

Thanks Chris,

Ok I think I'm getting there although rather slowly I've looked through the tutorials, but I can't work out how to get the floor correct as my floor needs to be at the top of the walls if that makes sense to create the levels, I don't know if I am going about this all wrong, should I not be using walls to create the different 3 levels?

I am really confused!!

Thank you, I hope I am explaining this right!

Tim