auto startup with loaded preset on windows?

sdipaola

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/13/2021 at 9:58 PM, sdipaola said:

Is there a way to set things so it auto starts up ion windows 10 startup a with a preset loaded - so my eq is always there automatically. 

This approach takes care of getting the DeskFX app loaded. But what does the shortcut need to include so that a preset is automatically loaded?

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/28/2021 at 4:05 AM, Chris75 said:

DeskFX does not offer an option to automatically load a preset on start up.  

It is really sad. 
Can we expect that feature in next the update for DeskFX Plus, please?
You have done a great job with this equalizer. I have made my own pre-set for Microlab Solo 2 speakers and they play now really juicy with deep bass like Yamaha systems. Thank you for that. 👍

• 1 year later...
On 8/16/2021 at 4:03 PM, Fred28 said:

The only way I'm aware you could do this with this program is by moving a shortcut access of the app into the folder below:

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup

Hi,

This morning I decided to perform a search for 'FxSound Alternatives' and that's when I discovered the DeskFX sound enhancer application. All I'm trying to figure out now is how to get it to start up automatically when my windows computer boots up. I guess at least for now I'll just do what you suggested in the reply that I'm including in this post.

Thanks,

David ☺️

• 1 year later...

To auto-start DeskFX with a loaded preset on Windows 10 startup, follow these steps:
Open Task Scheduler by searching for it using Win + S.
Create a basic task with a name and description.
Set the trigger to "When I log on."
Choose the action "Start a program" and select the DeskFX executable.
Review and finish the task setup.
This will ensure DeskFX launches with your EQ preset every time you log in. Also, I recommend checking out crm for instagram. They can provide detailed instructions, even if the thread is two years old.

• 1 month later...

Absolutely! To have your EQ preset always ready on Windows 10 startup, you can add the equalizer software to your startup programs. Go to Task Manager > Startup tab, and add your EQ application. This way, whenever you boot up, your preferred audio settings will be good to go! While I'm here, does anybody here use Windows 11 Pro? I checked out https://digitalchillmart.com/product/windows-11-pro-32-64-bit/ cause I want to switch from my Windows 10, and I think this is the right one for me. Please share your experience!