Downloading wav files from Google Drive

natimewad28

Hopeful for some help.

I have been using WavePad for a couple of years for my hypnotherapy recordings. It's pretty user friendly for a non technical person. I have always been able to download my recordings from Google Drive but now I can't. I was one month of upgrading so I upgraded early thinking that was the issue but I still can't download as I used to. 

Any thoughts? Is this a bug I should report or is this just a temporary thing.   routerlogin

Any help would be appreciated as its taken me all year to work out some finer details of my microphone and I am all geared up for mastering my recordings now.

Thank you.  192.168.0.1

What steps are you taking to download from Google Drive? Do you get any error messages when trying to download? The correct steps are to go to FILE > DOWNLOAD FILE FROM CLOUD SERVICE > in the window that opens select GOOGLE DRIVE from the Dropdown and then click OK, the program should open a browser window for you to enter your credentials for GOOGLE DRIVE (If you haven't already) and then you should be able to select the files to download. 

if you have any issues going through this process you might want to try and set a different browser as your default browser and try again.  You might also need to change your privacy settings for your google account to allow access. 

In any case if nothing works you might want to reach out to the NCH technical support team and have them help you out:

https://www.nch.com.au/support/index.html