Jump to content

‘Fall off ‘notation

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, David Holden said:

How do you add a wavy ‘fall off’ to a note ? ( a wavy gliss will only work if connecting to a following note )


Hi Dave,

Other than the gliss options which are already available in the current releases of Crescendo (refer to the attached screenshot), Screen Shot 2021-08-09 at 6.35.47 AM.png


You may also use the Acciaccatura/Appoggiatura tools which can be found when you right click on a single note > Grace notes


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks for reply. However, none of your suggested options (gliss tools; grace note) provide a “ long fall off” indication. The nearest to such indication is “gliss” but the wavy downward line can only be achieved when the note in question is connected to a following note by it (that is a “gliss” , but not a “fall” )

So I am left with no solution other than to write “fall” from text tool


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...