In Videopad Free, how do I delete Projects?

Mike Goodger

Hi, I am new here.

I already get rid of Projects as I go along by hitting Discard not Save, but I think I have got some old projects left in there somewhere.

I don't really do Projects, I just shorten/split clips and then Export them to MP4.

And while I am here, I have just gone through the notorious old chestnut of finding that I had downloaded the Videopad demo version and not the free version.

I THINK that I have now got the free version, but . . . . could someone please just confirm the up-to-date web address for downloading the free version of Videopad?

And also the up-to-date web address for downloading the free version of Photostage?

I would BUY software, but all I do is shorten/split video clips and then Export them, discarding the "Project", and that is all I need.

Have a nice day.

Mike

Hi

Re. projects. Projects are not saved unless you go through the steps to do so. (Save Project....Save Project As   etc. which create a vpj text file) However, unless you empty the cache file  the copies of the clips previously used by VP during your editing will remain behind and the file can become quite large. If you are just editing a few clips and then exporting and have no intention of returning to do more then simply empty the cache regularly. To empty the cache it's... Options/Disk/Cache

With regard to Photostage...If you open VP and click Suite you should bring up a tool bar with a number of links to associated NCH software which includes Photostage. Click that and you can download that software to try.

Nat

• 5 months later...