Using the Audio Ducking Feature in PhotoStage Professional

Big Larry

My problem in not getting it to work may just be that I don't know the meaning of the terms "Ducking Attenuation:, Ducking Threshold:, Ducking Fadein length:, and Fadeout Length. I have tried every one of these adjustments both high and low but none of them seem to make any difference. My music in the top soundtrack track does not lower the volume when The lower narration track has a recorded narration in it. Am I using it right or what.The Instructions are not very comprehensive for a novice. I have the music in the upper soundtrack track and the narrations in the lower narration track as I understand it in your instructions and I have tried all the adjustments combinations in the Audio Ducking page of the Help manual but the music never lowers its volume when a narration comes along in the narration track. 

In this case, if you are creating a video with audio narrations, It would be better to use a Video Editor program Like VideoPad instead of PhotoStage. VideoPad would allow you to add multiple effects to thsi narration and set bookmarks that can help you to select the frame where you are going to apply the effect. 

You can get the program from here: https://www.nchsoftware.com/videopad/index.html