Voxal stops my microphone from working

Jacoati

Before you try running Voxal, right-click on Voxal's icon, select run as admin, and test using the program again.

If the issue remain, you may want to contact the NCH Software support team for further assistance.

• 1 month later...

This is exactly what issue I am having and it is making me really infuriated. If someone can fix this problem the whole world would be a lot more better place, but right now my microphone IS NOT WORKING. That makes me really frustrated and I even bought this software for $30, then I get this huge error and even if I uninstall my driver it still happens, if I disconnect and reconnect my mic it still happens. It. Still. Happens. I am so irritated and angry since I wanted to use my microphone and I cannot even use my microphone across any platform or the entirety of the computer like the OP had said, this is horrible.

This is also exactly why I had signed up to the forums, to fix this problem.

On 7/12/2021 at 9:43 AM, Chris75 said:

Before you try running Voxal, right-click on Voxal's icon, select run as admin, and test using the program again.

If the issue remain, you may want to contact the NCH Software support team for further assistance.

How so, I mean I have tried doing administrator mode for it and it still happens. The software itself is buggy and crappy. 

I would like to say that they make you pay for the support and everything if something goes wrong which I haven't selected. So now what do I do? Do absolutely nothing and refund this garbage software? Or is there still hope? 

4 hours ago, TECH Support said:

In this case please open a support ticket here: https://www.nch.com.au/support/supportcontact.html?software=Voxal&support

That's okay I hope the thing I chose works but I refunded it. Basically I don't need help anymore since I found out that the driver that Voxal Voice Changer putted into their software is terrible and it is called voxalx64.sys in my C:\Windows\DRIVERS directory, so it is fixed and I bought Voicemod now.