Sound not coming with video

clayton4115

I have the latest paid version of videopad and trying to edit my first video, this is my daughters concert however some of the video files the sound is not coming through as you can see with the blue circles. The particular video files are ok with sound on their own when I open them up with a video player, any ideas?

• borate changed the title to Sound not coming with video

In order to view your linked video you must tell Google Drive that "anyone can view."  It's set to "restricted" now.

What version of VP is running?  (Look at the bottom-left corner of the window.)

In Videopad OPTIONS, under the MEDIA tab, UNcheck the box that reads "Automatically normalize audio volume of external audio / video files."

If that doesn't help, please upload a file or two that has no sound and similarly make it "anyone can view."

Get the shared (public) link, copy the link and paste it here or to me in a Private Message via the mail envelope in the top-right corner of this forum.

No problem with that file in the latest VP releases.  This was a file that has NO audio?   Again, what version is being used?

Download the entire project folder for analysis, please.  Follow these simple steps closely...

•     Back up --- With your project on the timeline, click on MENU at the top-left.  Click FILE|BACK UP PROJECT FILES TO FOLDER.  Choose a folder and SELECT FOLDER.
  •     Upload ---  Use a free server - Google Drive, MS OneDrive, etc.* - to upload the saved, numbered FOLDER.    Do NOT upload the individual VPJ or export file. 
  •     Get link --- Get a public link.  If using Google Drive click GET SHAREABLE LINK. If necessary change "restricted" to "anyone with the link can view" 
  •     Share ---     Click COPY LINK | DONE.  Paste that link here, or click the folder at the top-right of this forum to message it privately to me.  It won't be shared.

*    Before uploading, right-click the folder, click PROPERTIES.  Look at the File Size to confirm that it's not too big for the free space on the server.