Newbie Questions

vbdude

Hello,

There are a few questions I have about this software. I have been really enjoying what I have been seeing with it so far!

1) I want to call extension 105 from my SIP Phone, extension 100. Can I dial a internal extension? How do I do this?

2) When a customer calls, I would like them to be able to easily reach my extension 100. Can I have it so that when after they dial my companies phone number, they can enter the extension number and be transfered to my extension? However, I don't want my extension number to be heard or anything.

Thanks!

1) I want to call extension 105 from my SIP Phone, extension 100. Can I dial a internal extension? How do I do this?

2) When a customer calls, I would like them to be able to easily reach my extension 100. Can I have it so that when after they dial my companies phone number, they can enter the extension number and be transfered to my extension? However, I don't want my extension number to be heard or anything.

Hi,

I don't understand your first question. What exactly is the problem to simply dial the 105? Or do you mean, if it is possible to have internal connections at all? (which is no problem, to answer this question, as we talk about a software based telephone system)

Regarding your second question: Yes, but you need the application IVM Answering Attendant for that (also available here). With this tool, you are able to configure a voice respond, where the customer is asked to type in the extension, where he would like to be transfered to.

regards

:)

Tjareson