VideoPad export failing

alstrand

VideoPad Pro V 10.21

My VideoPad, once able to export with no problem, is failing - almost immediately - every time now.

I ran Task Manager to see what CPU and Memory look like during an export.  Neither were going above 50%.

I tried lowering framerate to 24 fps and resolution to 854x480.

I've read through others with similar failure issues

There have been no recent installations on my PC. 

I hope you can help.   Since it's a sudden change, it may well be my PC and if we need to buy a new computer, I'd like to know what specs to make sure we get?

Export failure may be due to several causes;  it may not be your PC.  Any error messages?  How, specifically, does it fail?

Let's take a look at a project that fails.  The process is easy, and can be private via a personal message.  Click the envelope at the top-right of the window here.

Just follow these steps...

•     Back up --- With your project on the timeline, click on MENU at the top-left.  Click FILE|BACK UP PROJECT FILES TO FOLDER.  Choose a folder and SELECT FOLDER.
  •     Upload ---  Use a free server - Google Drive, MS OneDrive, etc.* - to upload the saved, numbered FOLDER.    Do NOT upload the individual VPJ or export file. 
  •     Get link --- Get a public link.  If using Google Drive click GET SHAREABLE LINK. If necessary change "restricted" to "anyone with the link can view" 
  •     Share ---     Click COPY LINK | DONE.  Paste that link here, or click the folder at the top-right of this forum to message it privately to me.  It won't be shared.

*    Before uploading, right-click the folder, click PROPERTIES.  Look at the File Size to confirm that it's not too big for the free space on the server.