No audio recording on Debut 6.6

vicdebutt2

Please! I need some one helps , I purchased new version Debut 6.6  installed new pc , win 10 , my audio is good from speaker , but Debut never capture single sound from day 1.  and whatever audio setting is not luck  at all . I have contacted Tech , he told me send some files from my pc but I could not find the files name . I have two older debut verson worked on other old pc , but not for new one , Please some one tell me how to fix this , Thank very much in advance .

Hi chris , I followed your instruction removal Debutt old version 6.6  and upgrade 7.3 version off my PC and downloaded installed  full version debutt  7.31 from NCH webside . But no luck , still the same problem no audio record from youtube only video . Audio out from my pc speaker were good no problem , but when record debutt did not show any audio graphic during record , Debutt audio setting is simple only a few option I have tried for years . Any Helps will be appreciated  

Software got bud , audio setting  I selected microphone , debutt recorded audio sound from my microphone good , but not from speaker option . some thing software did not communicated speaker sound , there are only 2 options .

On Debut,  go to 'Options' then under the 'Audio' tab please check the box for 'Speakers' then click OK to save the changes.

If that would not resolve the issue, then please set your sound card or "Stereo Mix" option as your Windows default recording device before trying again. Go to Control Panel > Sound > Recording menu > select your sound card or Stereo Mix and set as default. If these options are not listed, right-click on the blank area, select "Show disabled devices", look for the option, select, click "Set default", click OK.

When ready, go to Debut options > Audio > checkmark Microphone and/or Speakers boxes and click OK to retest.

Hi DannR . thank you very much for your helps , I followed you instructions , but not worked no sound out put , I have 5 screen shot for debutt audio setting , I could not the way to up load the show you can see , but the last tried  I selected audio option as microphone , because digital  audio graphic showed up , instead speaker , I have tried selected speaker so many time audio never come as well  changed Stereo Mix default selected , after I selected audio from microphone and then UNPLUGED the microphone , so the sound did not get the the micro phone recorded. So only the sound from pc were recorded. It worked around that way , the sound is ok better than not thing I have tried from day 1 installed , Bottom line is Debutt 6.6 and 7.31 got audio buds at audio selection option between SPEAKER AND MICROPHONE , Once again Thank you very much DannR and Debutt support team . hopefully They 'll fix soon .

This is a new mother board  ASUS ROGER ZENITH only a few month old ,  I tried to update audio driver , but win 10 did not update driver the best driver installed from Dec/2019. only way is manually  remove and manually installing new audio driver , if you got the right version , some time it get worse , did not work , and you can't go back your original audio version driver , so I can live with this for now , I reported problem to debutt support several time , but I got only one email from last year told me upload some window files that I could not find in my window to webside but the wedside never let me uploaded . Thank you very much for your help.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...