Airplay Streaming Problem

DBB

After I create video files using PhotoStage, I add them to my itunes library, and sync them to my phone.  But I am unable to stream them using Apple's Airplay streaming process.  I keep getting the following message: "This video is in a format that can't be streamed to this TV"  I have tried .mp4 and .mov file types and a whole assortment of resolutions.  They play fine on my phone and if I connect my phone to my TV via an adapter and HDMI cable, they play on the TV but I can't get them to stream.  I have no trouble streaming other content to my TV.  Are other people able to stream your PhotoStage videos?  How? Thank you in advance for any help.  

Have you checked which video formats and settings are supported in airplay? You might want to try other formats and other resolutions and framerates when exporting. You might also want to try different video bitrates and  see if that makes a difference. If not I would suggest you contact Apple for support because if the video plays fine everywhere else then the it might be best to confirm with Apple why exactly is the video not being accepted to stream. 

Fred28... Thank you very much for your reply.  I ended up buying the new Apple TV 4K and streaming the videos worked on that device.  I already had a Roku 4K and I thought the attributes that I was specifying in the video file export process should have worked. But for some reason the streaming did not work on the Roku..... I'm not sure why.  Again... thank you very much for your suggestions.