Video but no audio

Andreabr1

I know this post is old but i have the same problem in april 2021 other users had from 2015

so i simply think that also newer versions of videopad don't solve the no-audio issue.

tried all tricks listed before. none working. using latest version of april 2021 on win 7 64bit

the only way is to extract the audio from video as a mp3 file and then attach it to the video.

ia lot of work to fix a unsolved bug.

i would i have red these posts before paying the license....

very disappointed

Your post has been split into a new topic.  Though what you read in the prior thread seems to be the same issue, there are actually many reasons for lack of audio - from incorrect settings to bad files or bugs in specific VP versions.  Most of the latter have been fixed.

Please share a file of two that has the problem and someone will look into it.  What is the version # being used.  Look under the MENU (top-left), HELP | ABOUT to find it.

Upload the file/s to a free server, such as Google Drive or MS OneDrive, get a shared (public) link, copy the link and paste it here or to me in a Private Message via the mail envelope in the top-right corner of this forum.  When using Google Drive, if necessary change "restricted" to "anyone with link can view."