Sound lost

Tom_Iphi

Hi,

a while back I have captured a video clip from camera including sound with VideoPad.
Now, I wanted to edit it also with VideoPad. I started editing before the sound was fully loaded and the exported result now has no sound.

Then I started from scratch creating a new project importing the original film clip again and I still can get no sound. The original clip does contain sound when played with VLC player.
How do I recover sound in VideoPad so I can edit the clip with sound?

Tom

What version of Videopad is being used?

Please share the problem clip and someone here will check it out.  Just upload the file/s to a free server, such as Google Drive or MS OneDrive, get a shared (public) link, copy the link and paste it here or to me in a Private Message via the mail envelope in the top-right corner of this forum.

If using Google Drive, if necessary change "restricted" to "anyone with link can view."

Hi, I have Videopad on two computers, V8.33 Professional on the one where the clip was captured and V8.80 Professional on where I noticed the problem. I have just tested both versions and I see the problem on both versions.

Here is the link to the clip:

https://www.file2send.eu/de/download/OSGasOlEi6wvttYDTBAIEIHrjcZfFCIaPL4oGiN9sOmTiazX9VXNbjFWP4ZYFL1o

Thanks!