DeskFX and Windows 10 (Anyone?)

Avalonman

Anyone feel free to confirm DeskFX works with the current build of Windows 10? I can't get it to work with Windows 10 Pro 64-bit. I have tried and tried but, like others, I see "Waiting for a stream to start." So, anyone? If you have it working with Windows 10, can you give us some details, such as the sound card you're using and version of Windows, including whether 32-bit or 64-bit.  Interestingly, DeskFX is detecting the various sound devices, including bluetooth, but it simply will not connect to any of them. The check boxes do remain checked, but no connection.

• 2 years later...

I used DeskFX on my Windows 10 Pro 64-bit system a while back, and I can confirm that it worked like a charm. I'm not sure what sound card I was using at the time, but I didn't run into any issues with connectivity or anything like that.
There might be some compatibility issues with certain sound cards or other hardware, but I don't think that's likely. Have you tried checking out the DeskFX subreddit or doing a quick search for ""DeskFX Windows 10"" on Reddit? You might be able to find some helpful tips or workarounds there.
Also, make sure you've got the latest version of Windows installed and that you're using a legit Reddit windows key. Sometimes outdated software or pirated keys can cause issues like this.