VideoPad not rendering correctly

Deedress

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1iBPYvmxERunesygweoH7l_c73ZIebSHb?usp=sharing

I've tried reinstalling, restarting my laptop, rendering in different formats (mp4, MOV, AVI) and different resolutions. A new resolution sometimes works for one or two videos but them it gets bad again. It's a mystery to me. Any help out there? Back up folder link is above.

Precisely what are you seeing?

Tested several exports here - AVI and mp4 at 1080 and 720 respectively - and they came off without a hitch, but for a jitter in the organist video - which is from the source.

Try this version.  For licensed users upgrades are free for up to six months from purchase date.  After that, VP will continue to fully function but a fee will be required in order to register the newest.  Retain your old install file and registration info.

That is the version I am using. Also yes, I know there is some jitter in the organ from the deep bass part and an old wooden floor. The Jitter issue I have is major and makes it unwatchable. Another clue: The video plays at 2X speed and the audio is fine. I just rendered it again from the backup I sent and have the same problem.  Here is a link to my video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IM5oSdUbfoCcEHkB8dIu0qUvwAedpLBY/view?usp=sharing

Thanks for any help. 

Worked perfectly. I see this is an older version. I am content with that. Will I not be able to use the new one? My original purchase was through the Microsoft Store. in the spring of 2020. When it stopped working right I was grasping at straws purchased it again through the NCH website at $30 off. Worth a try anyway. It would be a shame if I can't upgrade.

Your six-month free upgrade period has likely passed, though Microsoft may handle things differently.  If the licensed version works for you, there's no need to upgrade.

Newer versions can always be test driven, unlicensed.  Your issue may be a hardware conflict with the newer VP architecture.  A report has been submitted.