Videopad broken

videopadisdead

Videopad has really gone downhill since i used to use it. I always used to use Videopad to edit my videos, but now it's completely broken.  Here are some things that show you how horrible Videopad got:

1. You can't do anything. If you get the normal version, you can make one video. And that's all. after that, it goes: "BUY THE FULL VERSION ERUDHBFRIJGDF" so I have to reinstall the whole program to continue existing. If you get the non-commercial use version (i obviously don't use it for commercial use, I just like making youtube videos), then you can't use any audio effects AND you can't export. I THOUGHT THE WHOLE POINT OF THE FRICKING PROGRAM WAS MAKING VIDEOS.
  2. If you do manage to get your well-worked-on video exported, it's not even worth it. When you get your video exported, you see something horrible. Either it glitches horrendously, or it flickers out every 0.62 seconds.

Maybe ya dirty animals could fix your software.

VP works just fine for most users.  Here is the 'free' 64-bit version.  There will be some limitations of course, and encouragement to purchase, but it doesn't expire.  If mp4 export isn't available, try AVI.

As for glitching, submit a link to your project here and someone will check it out and work with you to fix issues.  Four easy steps are all it takes...

•     Back up --- With your project on the timeline, click on MENU at the top-left.  Click FILE|BACK UP PROJECT FILES TO FOLDER.  Choose a folder and SELECT FOLDER.
  •     Upload ---  Use a free server - Google Drive, MS OneDrive, etc.* - to upload the saved, numbered FOLDER.    Do NOT upload the individual VPJ or export file. 
  •     Get link --- Get a public link.  If using Google Drive click GET SHAREABLE LINK. If necessary change "restricted" to "anyone with the link can view" 
  •     Share ---     Click COPY LINK | DONE.  Paste that link here, or click the folder at the top-right of this forum to message it privately to me.  It won't be shared.

*    Before uploading, right-click the folder, click PROPERTIES.  Look at the File Size to confirm that it's not too big for the free space on the server.

• 2 weeks later...

I have never faced such a problem when working with Videopad, could sometimes glitch, but all because of my old laptop. The last thing I did was make a video for a garbage removal company, and then I lost the file transfer feature, and it just stopped activating, and I didn’t understand what the problem was. I made a video on the theme of Environmentally friendly rubbish removal and I had to make it to the deadline, which should already be in a day. I thought I wouldn’t make it, but somehow the next day it worked, I have no idea why it happened.