Debut screen is black cannot take photos or videos

iamdanny

Debut screen is black cannot take photos or videos from desktop.

I re-installed the program, and my registration email is not recognized. then when I registered for the form it recognized my email. I listed a new one to avoid any problems.

I paid for a pro version of Debut now I have the basic version still not able to take photos or videos.

This is the second time this happened, the first time it happened I had to re-perches the product. I feel I have been ripped off.

I have my access code; it is not working for the original pro version I downloaded.

This is the second time this has happened. When percussed there was no download of the program with the upgrade available. I could only access the standard version with the option of up-grading.

Edited by iamdanny
More to say

Please note that your registration and activation code will work on any fix or new version of the software released within 6 months from the date of purchase. If you purchased more than six months ago, you will have to find the version that works with your license in this link: http://www.oldversiondownload.com/

In regard to the black screen issue, do you get it with all the recordings or just some of them? Have you tested it from a different video source? Note that depending on the source, it may be forbidden to capture video (that depends on the source not Debut).