Video Pad Master Serial

xxlivelivelyxx

Hi,

I read that using a serial key twice will result in the serial being banned... Can I only use once or can someone let me know if they've installed with their serial twice and this wasn't an issue?

Edit: I do have proof of purchase btw. My serial key is also for version 9, and I can't find the download link.

If the release you purchased is doing the job there's no mandate to update;  it won't expire.  Retain your registration info.  The installer can usually be found in this path...

"C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\VideoPad"  (or similar, without the x86)  It can also be downloaded here.  Regestered reinstalls are normally no problem.  But if one arises contact the company.

There's a six-month grace period during which upgrading is free.  After that, unlicensed newer versions can always be test driven, to see if they often anything new of interest.

So I appreciate you providing me with a link to the versions - When I download version 10, it says my serial only works with version 9. when I download version 9, it says it only works with version 8. Version 8 says, (You probably guessed it) it only works with version 7. I purchased my serial key on "16-Jul-2020 01:44:00 GMT-04:00" which If Im not mistaken is:

http://www.oldversiondownload.com/oldversions/videopad-8-56-2020-06-23.exe
or

http://www.oldversiondownload.com/oldversions/videopad-8-62-2020-07-17.exe

and neither are working with my serial key.

The format is ###-###-####   Am i not using the correct serial key?

Otherwise, How to I re-obtain my serial key?  Its not in my email.

Did you purchase from NCH or Microsoft?  If the former, the registration should be good for any version released within six-months of purchase date.

Version 8.63 was released at around that time.  Try it, or a close, later cousin to see if it will accept your registration.  Click MENU (top-left).  Click Register.

If the issue persists contact the company at the above link.  They will straighten it out for you.

I purchased from NCH directly.
I followed the link provided and input my email and was sent my registration code within seconds... THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! :)

NOTE:
When you install with a registration code, it gives you the option to copy it to a usb; Do that so you don't end up back here like I did.