SPA 3000 Help

rickfry

I have a SPA 3000 connected to a PSTN line and a pc running Axon PBX. I have followed the instructions on the site for configuring these. My problem is that i cant get inbound calls to show on the axon. Is there any logging options on the SPA or does anyone have an idiots guide to setting this up.

I too cannot get inbound calls to route to my axon pbx.

Outbound are ok, i can use a dial plan to route via an ITSP or PSTN (through the spa3000)

If anyone out there can help, im sure there would be a few people in the same situation.

Cheers

Jeremy

Same here. I can see the FXS plug and a softphone registering with Axon, but nothing happens when a call comes in through the FXO port, apart from the FXS phone ringing (but since it's not part of the ringing group, I assume it's just a default setting in the Linksys 3102 I'm using).

So far, I haven't found any documentation on how to set it up. Even after following the FXO Setup Guide (ie. in the PSTN Line section, "Dial Plans" sub-section, setting "Dial Plan 1" to eg. "(S0<:701@192.168.0.2:5060>) so that incoming calls would trigger ring group 701 (extensions 101, followed by 102))... but no message shows up in the log :-(

I keep staring at all those options in the Voice menu...