One or more sound clips on your sequence is still processing...

MooseMan

I have been working on this project for about a month with no issues. Now all of a sudden, every time I open and load the project, I get the sound clips processing popup and it never resolves. I've tried clearing the cache, reinstalling videopad, nothing seems to get rid of this issue. I know the project is large, but I wasn't having any issues for the longest time so I'm not sure size is the issue. 

Your link offered 72 files.  However, 35 were missing from what the project expected, leaving large timeline gaps.  What there was had no audio processing issue.

But to fully analyze this, please upload the remaining files.  They are listed in the attached zipfile.

If you are not using the 64-bit VP version, install it.

40GB of content is a tough haul.  Consider breaking the project into segments, exporting each (they will become clips), then merging them for final export.

Missing_files.zip

Hi

Lot of clips there. (8hrs to download after zipping!) Nevertheless similar result to Borate. If you cleared the cache every time you finish  a period of work, the reloading of this size of project when you start again is often MUCH longer and might be the reason audio files hold things up. Unfortunately VP doesn't show a processing bar for the audio. The best suggestion when a project is so large is to load and edit a smaller number of clips completely (Yours seem to be chronological which helps) and then export the result. Clear the cache and then work on the next section of clips and export these etc. When finished you can clear the cache and reload all your exported clips Put them in order  on the timeline and export the lot as the final project.

Nat