Importing audio tracks

Surf

I just starting having this issue this week... when importing video, audio track is empty.  Audio plays wth all tested players. 

-0-

I just installed the older version 8.91 that Borate recommended and now the Audio track is importing properly.  Thank you

I also tested with the latest release, but unfortunately it doesn't work.  When is the next planned update to fix this issue?

-0-

The older version is not giving me to option to import audio track 2 or 3.  The newer version prompts to select track number during import.  I need these features.  Please advise.  

Upload the file (or files) that have the issue and someone will look into it.   Use a free server, such as Google Drive or MS OneDrive, get a shared (public) link, copy the link and paste it here or to me in a Private Message via the mail envelope in the top-right corner of this forum.  Using Google Drive, if necessary change "restricted" to "anyone with link can view."

Here is the latest release.  Give it a go.  For licensed users upgrades are free for up to six months from purchase date.  After that, VP will continue to fully function but a fee will be required in order to register the newest.  Retain your old install file and registration info.

• borate changed the title to Importing audio tracks