Importing audio tracks

Surf

I just starting having this issue this week... when importing video, audio track is empty.  Audio plays wth all tested players. 

-0-

I just installed the older version 8.91 that Borate recommended and now the Audio track is importing properly.  Thank you

I also tested with the latest release, but unfortunately it doesn't work.  When is the next planned update to fix this issue?

-0-

The older version is not giving me to option to import audio track 2 or 3.  The newer version prompts to select track number during import.  I need these features.  Please advise.  

Upload the file (or files) that have the issue and someone will look into it.   Use a free server, such as Google Drive or MS OneDrive, get a shared (public) link, copy the link and paste it here or to me in a Private Message via the mail envelope in the top-right corner of this forum.  Using Google Drive, if necessary change "restricted" to "anyone with link can view."

Here is the latest release.  Give it a go.  For licensed users upgrades are free for up to six months from purchase date.  After that, VP will continue to fully function but a fee will be required in order to register the newest.  Retain your old install file and registration info.

Installed the latest release again and audio track is not importing.  Here is a link to a sample file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wuapkjmddtr8isv/DSCF0003.AVI?dl=0

The audio works in the older release, but the older release isn't prompting for me to Select the audio track when more that one exists.

I recently paid the upgrade fee, so my license is current.  

• borate changed the title to Importing audio tracks