Exports not clean

Nolwenn

Hi, my husband is editing a video with many effects and was enthousiastic at first. We tried to optimize the using of the hardware ressources but the exports are never clean and we didn't even yet try to export into HD or over 30fps. 

We are almost thinking that the software is the source of the problems.

Sorry we have no advice but the project gets broken every time he tries to fix it.

I am wondering if it's possible to get our money back...

There is a 30-day money back guarantee.  https://www.nch.com.au/general/refund.html

What model # video card is in use?

But before you go that route, test this release.

If issues persist, someone here will be glad to help solve them if you take a few minutes to share your project.  It can be private.  Just follow these easy steps closely...

•     Back up --- With your project on the timeline, click on MENU at the top-left.  Click FILE|BACK UP PROJECT FILES TO FOLDER.  Choose a folder and SELECT FOLDER.
  •     Upload ---  Use a free server - Google Drive, MS OneDrive, etc.* - to upload the saved, numbered FOLDER.    Do NOT upload the individual VPJ or export file. 
  •     Get link --- Get a public link.  If using Google Drive click GET SHAREABLE LINK. If necessary change "restricted" to "anyone with the link can view" 
  •     Share ---     Click COPY LINK | DONE.  Paste that link here, or click the folder at the top-right of this forum to message it privately to me.  It won't be shared.

*    Before uploading, right-click the folder, click PROPERTIES.  Look at the File Size to confirm that it's not too big for the free space on the server.

• borate changed the title to Exports not clean