Switch ignores multiple files send to it from shell menufor conversion - loading only 2 of them

The single most valuable feature of Switch is broken

When I select files and right click them to execute on them e.g. "Convert to .wav using Switch", only 1 or 2 are selected, then send to and as in the end converted in Switch; with the rest of files being ignored. It happens both when navigating in Windows Explorer and in FreeCommander. And of course I can select those ignored files and drag them by hand to Switch window- where I can successfully drop them and convert them by hand. But that is the point - I do not want to do it by hand, I need this to happen automatically

I did not have such issue for years with version 4.35 on Windows 7 and 10 - but now I do with 9.0 after installing it from scratch on a brand new machine with up-to-date Windows 10. And what is more: if I install version 4.35 or 5.06 on top of it then I can send / convert up to 15 files at once without problems [just like I used to do on me previous PC

• 1 month later...

Try doing a clean install and delete all the cache of the program. Uninstall your software first, then go to the folder location below on your computer then delete the Switch  folder folders:

C:\ProgramData\NCH Software
C:\Users\(Your computer profile)\AppData\Roaming\NCH Software\Switch

If you can't find the AppData folder, set Windows to show hidden files and folders with the steps from this link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14201/windows-show-hidden-files.

After deleting the Switch folder, restart your computer then install it again from the next link: http://www.oldversiondownload.com/oldversions/switch-5-06-2016-08-01.exe

• 4 weeks later...

Hello all, regarding Switch V9.14, registered version, I have exactly the same problem as the user (The Electro Machine) who started this thread. Regardless of how many files I select, only the first 2 are converted. I see that user DannR suggested a clean install (which I did) and then downloading/installing what appears to be an old version. But having just paid for the latest 9.14 version I'd prefer to use it.

My PC is W10x64

Any additional suggestions would be appreciated!