MP3 restricted to only one ear on bluetooth headphone

AaLF

I listen to mostly lectures, audiobooks podcasts and so on.   And to manage them better (e.g. shorten into parts) I edit them in WavePad.   Until now when I listen while walking I have used a single ear bluetooth device.   However I just up-graded to an Aftershokz stero bluetooth headset.

Suddenly the sound is only coming out of the left ear on those edited in wavepad.  I have tried saving the lectures etc in Mono, Joint & stereo but to no avail.  All only playback in my left ear.

What settings on saving are needed to get sound channeled to both ears?

N.B.  This issue is only on MP# players.  My bulky iphone works in both ears.  But copy the file to the Mp3 players and its LEFT ONLY

In this case, what you can do is check the Codecs and Profiles compatible from this Mic, and verify the same information when you save the file, also, depending on the format that you are selecting you can set this. If you keep getting problem, would be better to share the information to the Technical support team: https://www.nch.com.au/support/supportcontact.html?software=WavePad&support