Want to make a mix tape on USB drive

Ziggy

I just want to add songs and some voice to create a digital mixtape on a flash drive that will play in a car with USB port. I add songs but they play all at once. I understand tracks overlay, but I don't want that. I want consecutive songs where I can mix endings and beginnings - like to good old cassette days lol. This is all probably very elemntary but I am new to this software. Just loaded free version this morning. 

Any guidance is greatly appreciated. Thank you - Randy

On 2/6/2021 at 8:17 PM, Ziggy said:

I just want to add songs and some voice to create a digital mixtape on a flash drive that will play in a car with USB port. I add songs but they play all at once. I understand tracks overlay, but I don't want that. I want consecutive songs where I can mix endings and beginnings - like to good old cassette days lol. This is all probably very elemntary but I am new to this software. Just loaded free version this morning. 

Any guidance is greatly appreciated. Thank you - Randy

What you need is the batch file otion, available in the free version for a short time, probably enought time to make a few USB sticks for the car, if you want I can guide you through how to do just that in Debut and post it here.

Russ

Edited by rcamp5656
typo

You can load the files and then just connect on a single track, then you can export this as an audio file and add it to your USB. You would notice that you have several Audio Tracks, load the audio files,  so you can select the sections or just copy-paste and add those sections and parts to a single track. then just save the file selecting the format.