Amplify audio. How to save?

NewUser2021

Hi I am new to wavepad. I have dragged a video into wavepad. i have amplified the audio in the the video. I am very pleased with the results. The only problem is how do i save the video with the amplified audio? My second problem is i dont know how to take a small clip of part of the video. I just want to cut a small part of the main video. I have tried moving the red and blue slider on the time line but once again i have been unable to save the small clip. I want to purchase the full version but i cant unless these issues are sorted out. Can anyone help its so frustrating. Thank you in advance if anyone can tell me what i am doing wrong, thanks  

Paul

In this case, the issue is that you would get just the Audio on WavePad, and not the video with the Audio. Even loading the video file to WavePad, the program would display a message asking you what option you would like to use, the Video Editor as VideoPad or continue just the Audio. The best option is to try to use VideoPad, you can load the video and use an Audio Effect (Amplify is on the list). Then you can export the video and the audio that you just edited. 

If you would like to try VideoPad, you can get it from here: https://www.nchsoftware.com/videopad/vppsetup.exe

Yes, the VideoPad program allows you to load the video file, this would display the Video and the Audio, then you apply an effect selecting the Audio Effects, the Amplify would be available on this list, with other options. Once that you have all this editing done, you can export the project again, selecting the format and the resolution. 

On 1/25/2021 at 10:24 PM, NewUser2021 said:

Hel

1 hour ago, DannR said:

Yes, the VideoPad program allows you to load the video file, this would display the Video and the Audio, then you apply an effect selecting the Audio Effects, the Amplify would be available on this list, with other options. Once that you have all this editing done, you can export the project again, selecting the format and the resolution. 

so are you saying if i drag a video file into videopad i can enhance the audio using amplify and then i save the project and the saved video will have the amplified soundtrack. Is this correct? 

thanks for your reply

Hello thank you for the links. I just want a simple reply. Ok lets start again.

I have created my own video but the volume is too low. By using the amplify feature i can increase the volume which is great. The question i have is can i then save the video with the amplified sound? so i then get an identical video with louder audio

🙏🙏🙏 please just a simple yes or no. 

thank you